Markets remain in a clear downtrend, so cash is king for those who operate from long side only until there is a clear buy signal. With the S&P 500 down six days in a row and lower in nine of the past twelve, there isn’t much out there in terms of low risk entry points […]Continue Reading →
Current stock market conditions are not yet ideal for leaning on the “buy button,” but here are three recent, high volume gap ups ready for pullback entry. Stocks that have gapped up on big volume are often the best stocks to buy. This is especially true when a stock gaps to a new, all-time high following a […]Continue Reading →
Institutional funds have rotated into blue chip stocks over the past weeks, enabling the Dow Jones Industrials to outperform the other market indexes. Are traders and investors suddenly in love with old school, large cap companies like Coca Cola more than the tech darlings? No, this is merely sector rotation — a healthy and normal […]Continue Reading →
Last month, we told you about an intriguing ETF trading strategy with a 90% win rate. After publishing that awesome article about a “boring” trading strategy, a trader named Matt told us: This ETF trading system is interesting and makes sense to me. Next time, I would love to see an actual ETF trade setup being entered […]Continue Reading →
San Francisco-based software analytics firm New Relic ($NEWR) is a relatively new IPO from late 2014 with explosive potential. Continue reading to see why this stock is so hot. With $NEWR forming a tight-base near the highs its two-year trading range, let’s walk through the charts of multiple timeframes to analyze the breakout setup. The Big […]Continue Reading →
In a raging bull market, you can do pretty well by simply buying nearly any stock that breaks out to new highs on strong volume. After all, as JFK famously said in 1963, “a rising tide lifts all boats.” But when the stock market is in correction mode, breakouts and other reliable bullish patterns have a greater […]Continue Reading →
The biotech sector is waking up again and may soon present you with some excellent trading opportunities. Continue reading to see the charts and swing trade setups of the best biotech ETFs to put on your radar screen now! iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology ETF ($IBB) About five years ago, iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology ETF ($IBB) kicked off a […]Continue Reading →
Tesla, the dynamic manufacturer of futuristic cars, cutting-edge energy storage, and slick solar panels, was a sweet ride for traders who bought the massive breakout back in April of 2013. Preceded by three years of bullish basing action, that breakaway gap led to a cool 350% gain in the six months that followed. Since then, the […]Continue Reading →
2017 is a special year for me because it marks the 15-year anniversary of Morpheus Trading Group, which I proudly founded with passion and dreams back in 2002. Back then, I didn’t really care about which stocks or sectors generated the best annual performance because I focused only on very short-term trends (typically 1 to 3 […]Continue Reading →
As the stock market tries to gain traction after recently pulling back, a bit of caution may be a good idea. Breakout stocks are still holding up well for us, but breakouts have a higher failure rate when the major indices are in correction mode. As such, we’ve been expanding our radar to hone in on […]Continue Reading →
Top 20 Most Popular Posts - Read More!
- Top 10 iPhone And Android Apps For Stock & Options Traders
- Can You Spot The Next Big Breakout?
- What Is Swing Trading? Is It The Best Trading Strategy?
- How To Use The 10-Day Moving Average To Maximize Your Trading Profits
- How Winning In The Stock Market Boils Down To Simple Math
- How To Find The Best Stock Breakouts (In Less Than 30 Minutes A Day)
- How Much Volume Is Enough For Trading Stocks & ETFs?
- 2 Simple Formulas For Finding Stocks With Explosive Potential
- How To Find The Best Entry Points For Short Selling Stocks
- How Multiple Time Frame Analysis Increases Your Trading Profits
- How To Improve Your Stock Pick Win Rate With Intraday Moving Averages
- Top 5 Qualities Of The Best Stock Breakouts – Trading Strategy
- How To Trade Around Earnings Reports With Maximum Profits And Low Risk
- How To Quickly Scan For Swing Trade Pullbacks
- Here’s An Excellent Way To Quickly Measure The Strength Of A Rally
- 5 Modes Of Our Stock Market Timing System – Designed For Swing Traders
- How To Know When Is The Right Time To Start Buying Stocks Again
- How To Buy The Best Breakout Stocks On A Pullback
- Why The 50-Day Moving Average Is A Great Technical Indicator
- 9 Hot Stocks Poised For Breakout In The Coming Days