You're almost done...
Please complete the form below to instantly receive access to the stock screener.
$4.95 for the first 30 days, then just $11.95/month thereafter. You may cancel at any time and you won't be billed again.
Terms & Conditions
In order to process your subscription, you must understand and agree to the following:
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL POLICY:
- After the initial one-month trial period (billed at $4.95), a monthly subscription fee of $11.95 for the MTG Screener will automatically be charged to your credit/debit card on a recurring
- Subscribers will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless MTG is notified via e-mail (email@example.com) three days prior to monthly membership renewal date.
- Unless and until this agreement is canceled by e-mail, Subscriber hereby authorizes MTG to charge Subscriber's credit card to pay for the ongoing monthly cost of membership.
- Subscription to our services may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either MTG or the Subscriber by simply e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least three days prior to monthly subscription renewal date.
When termination is requested by a Subscriber, subscription fees for this service are NOT refunded.
Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until the end of the current billing cycle following the request for termination of services.
Cancellation of service is not official until Subscriber receives e-mail
confirmation from MTG. If Subscriber does not receive a cancellation confirmation within 48 hours of request (excluding weekends and holidays), Subscriber must call our offices toll-free at (800) 506-3394 to resubmit the cancellation and
verify that his/her e-mail address is correct.
- Morpheus Trading, LLC is a Florida Limited Liability Company doing business as Morpheus Trading Group (hereinafter known as "MTG").MTG provides educational subscriber-based services through
various electronic newsletters and software, but does NOT advise its clients or any other person to buy or sell positions in securities. It is simply MTG's goal to empower its clients to confidently make their own independent trading
decisions. MTG also does not receive any form of payment or other compensation for publishing information, news, research or any other material concerning any securities on our site, nor does MTG publish any information on the site that
is intended to affect or influence the value of securities.
- MTG is not registered as a broker, broker-dealer, investment advisor, agent or representative of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any similar authority. The Company does not teach or
recommend to any Client of their financial suitability to trade equities. MTG offers no analysis or advice regarding its clients' individual financial suitability to trade equities and, under no circumstances, shall MTG be liable to
any visitor, user, and/or any third party for any lost profits, lost opportunities, indirect, special, incident, consequential, punitive, or any other damages whatsoever. MTG assumes no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies,
mis-statements, errors, or fabrications contained within any documents, data, materials, and website pages contained herewithin and associated pages, either through error or negligence.
- You agree to hold MTG harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this site, its data, content, materials, associated pages and documents.
- Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform MTG of the following: Changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection
with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until MTG is notified, by e-mail or by telephone of a breach in
security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
- By completing this form, you are authorizing MTG to e-mail you periodic updates and announcements, as well as your regular newsletter subscription. If you are not interested in receiving any further e-mail
from us, you may easily unsubscribe from within any of our e-mails.